Construction expertise for over 65 years.
weisenburger can look back on more than 65 years of company history: founded in 1955, the weisenburger group comprises successful companies in the construction and real estate sectors. With more than 650 employees, a total output of € 500 million is achieved. weisenburger plans and constructs residential buildings and terraced houses, care facilities and hotels as well as office and commercial space. Over 3,000 units are completed annually. The weisenburger group is constantly developing and shaping the market with its own ideas: Young start-ups enrich the group with innovative and market-expanding products.
weisenburger bau stands for expertise and effectiveness in real estate development: The company boasts extensive experience in terraced housing and residential construction as well as in commercial construction and the construction of mixed-use properties, retirement homes and care facilities. With its long-standing experience in construction, weisenburger is constantly improving its production methods, introducing new processes (e.g. lean construction and digital applications) at an early stage, and thereby driving its vision of affordable housebuilding.
weisenburger projekt develops real estate projects combining cost effectiveness and contemporary energy-saving concepts. As a property and project development company, weisenburger sees itself as a full-service provider for all real estate matters. From the careful planning of the land purchase and the realisation of the building project to marketing, we coverer the complete process in a competent manner.
weisenburger invest completes the value chain from project planning and construction to our own portfolio:the cmpany acts as an independent asset manager and offers tailor-made investment solutions for institutional investors. The fund products developed specialize in new residential projects.
Foundation by Herbert Weisenburger
• Start of the concept of turnkey construction
• Establishment of a branch office
Establishment of weisenburger gewerbe + wohnbau
Systematisation of the terraced house concept
Rainer Weisenburger leads the company in 2nd generation
Opening of Freiburg office
• Extension of Rastatt office building
• First building materials display with a digital configurator
Introduction of lean construction with a pilot project
• Opening of location in Stuttgart
• Founding of weisenburger Academy
• Nicolai Weisenburger leads the company in 3rd generation
• Opening of branch offices in Frankfurt and Karlsruhe
• Opening of weisenburger building materials display centre in Karlsruhe
• Renaming of weisenburger gewerbe + wohnbau to weisenburger projekt
Half of construction work execution is managed with a standardised production system
• Opening of Heidelberg and Freiburg locations and the office in Rottweil
• Relocation of the Bensheim site to Darmstadt
• Opening of branch office and building materials display center in Duesseldorf
• Founding of bad.de
• Relocation headquarters from Rastatt to Karlsruhe
• Opening locations in Ulm and Heilbronn and the office in Leonberg
• Relocation building materials display center in Karlsruhe
• Opening location in Nuernberg