weisenburger immobilien designs and markets institutional real estate investment products.
weisenburger provides institutional investors with direct investment access to the German real estate market via its investment platform. This includes comprehensive services along the entire value chain: weisenburger immobilien offers transaction, portfolio, fund and asset management services. Importance is attached to entrepreneurial action with short and transparent decision-making processes.
The future offering will also include the structuring and management of regulated products in the area of fund and portfolio management. weisenburger makes use of experienced strategic partners in this process.
With decades of expertise and a presence especially in southwestern Germany, weisenburger enjoys excellent contacts with all associated real estate experts, both internally and externally. weisenburger takes a holistic approach to asset management. In addition to strategic and operational management, all property-related potential is optimised.
- Identification and execution of real estate transactions
- Realisation of value creation potential
- Control of service providers
- Optimisation of earnings/costs and risk/return positioning
- Determination and elimination of maintenance requirements
- Support of construction, repositioning and revitalisation measures
- Initiation, placement and management of real estate investment assets
- Development of investor-friendly investment vehicles
- Priority focus on residential use
- Commercial properties with conversion potential for residential use
- New construction and existing buildings, also with vacancies and/or renovation requirements
- Office/retailing share of up to 20%
- Properties with a volume of EUR 10 million and more
- Preferred locations: metropolitan regions Rhine-Main and Rhine-Neckar, in particular Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, Heilbronn, Pforzheim, Freiburg incl. catchment areas
- Medium-sized cities with a population over 50,000, provided there are positive indicators (population forecast, purchasing power, etc.)